Monday 20 September 2010

How to publish a comment or writing assignments in the blog


Follow these steps to publish your comments/texts in the blog:

1. Read the instructions for the writing assignment carefully.
2. Click on "Comments" below the text you've just read. A new window should pop up.
Scroll down until you find the "Leave your comment" section.
3. Write your text in the space given.
4. Write your name or initials.
5. When finished, check for spelling and grammar mistakes.
6. Type in the sequence of letters/numbers in the "word verification" box. Press "enter" when you finish.
7. Choose an identity. If you have a Google/Gmail account, you can use it to identify yourself. Otherwise, choose "Name/URL". You will then see two boxes. Write your name in the first box.
Click on "Publish your comment"
8. Verify your comment has been published.

8 comments:

María Rodríguez Valle said...

Hi!
My name´s María. I was born in Zafra (Badajoz). I´m married. My hasband´name is Juan. We have two children, one son and one daughter. They are students. They are at university. Also I´m a little dog because I love animals.
I´m middle-aged. I have brown eyes and dark hair. Usually I wear glasses.
I live in a house whith garden in Mairena del Aljarafe. I´m a special needs teacher. I work in a secondary school in Mairena too.
I always walk to work.
In my free time I study English for my job and to travel.
I love going out with my friends. Also I like listenning to clasical music. I often go to concerts.
I only hate one thing, doing diets and exercises.
I went to London with my hasband last summer. We saw all famous places and we bought some things. We had a great time.
I´m going to the beach with my family next holiday.

That´s all. See you on Monday

Rosa said...

Thank you very much Maria for your comment but you were supposed to write it on a different post. I have published it for you correctly

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Ana.
I´m from Almeria and I´m living now in Salteras.
I´m a teacher.
Last year, didn´t study English,perhaps is very difficult for mi to speak and to understand this language.
Physicalment I´m a normal woman.
I´m slim, small, brown eyes and hair...
I´m happy, quiet .. I like dancing ,yoga , walking and snorkeling.

I hope this description to reach your hands.
Bye...

Mebel Jati said...

Thx your post....

Furniture Minimalis
Mebel jepara
Jati Jepara

Furniture Minimalis Mebel Jepara : Belanja Mudah Furnitur Jati Minimalis Meubel Jepara dengan Kualitas Furniture Indonesia yang di Utamakan

meja makan minimalis said...

slam knal

dipan minimalis said...

bgus bgt

kursi mebel said...

very nice.. thx .. slm kenal ya.

www.kursimebel.com

rental mobil semarang murah said...

thanks to the info from my father added insight thank you so much, may be useful for us all
please aprove mister.
sewa bus semarang
sewa bus semarang
paket wisata karimunjawa
sewa mobil semarang