Friday 8 October 2010

One of my favourite paintings.

Here is one of my favourite paintings. I cannot remember the name of the painter and I think the title of the painting is "The swing". In the painting there is a man sitting on a swing in a porch of a country house. The man is looking at the field and he is wearing winter clothes: dark trousers, a thick jumper and brown boots. In the back of the painting we can see a grey sky so it is possibly early morning. Nothing is happening is the painting but in my opinion the man is thinking or making a decision.
Rosa



2 comments:

Guerrera Ad Libitum said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

I.m Gracia perez Gil-Delgado. 2º C.A.L.

Painting:"Arles´s bedroom"
I´m going to descrip a painting by Van Gogh.It´s my favourite artist.
I staid in Amsterdam and I saw the Van Gogh´s meuseum ten years ago. My favourite painting is "Arles´s bedroom".
As you can see there are some furnitures inside it. The wall and the doors are painting with the colours blue. Van Gogh loves the colours in his painting in oils.
His jackets or shirts are behind the bed.It´s hanging on the hanger.
On the right Van Gogh had his bed and some pictures about himself and his friend Paul next to the door.
In front of you we can see the window wich it was closed.
On the left is a mirrow and a table with a lot of things. We can see on the table: one bottle with a glass for drink some water, one vase with a bowl because he washed his hand and his face everymorning, his hairbrush is brown and there are candle too.
The towel is near the door and there are two chairs in the bed room, one of it near the bed.
He painted his bedroom but he didn´t paint anybody there.
It´s that all.