Wednesday 24 November 2010

Extra work

Dear all, I am really sorry about today's class but I am still not fully recovered from my sorethroat. As I mentioned on Monday today's class would have included listening practice, therefore here are some extra activities.


Practice your favourite skill:
listen a maximun of 3 times to the following audio tracks, remember to carefully read the questions before you start the activity and to leave 5 minutes for revision.
text 1 audio track 1 audio track 2

text 2 audio track 3 audio track 4



Here are two texts for exam practice on reading. Print the handout, carefully read the text and answer the questions. Do not spend more than minutes on each text. Pay attention to the questions before you read.
Text 1: Looking for love

Text 2: Travel book

Please bring the handouts with the answers on both listening and reading and I will correct them for you.

No comments: