Tuesday 16 November 2010

My favourite photograph

Some of you brought their favourite or importa photographs to class yesterday. I asked you to do a description of a photograph (you can use the ones you brought or different ones, it is up to you).

I asked you to produce 100 words on the description following these guidelines (you can alter the order):
-What was happening when you or someone else took the photo?
-Where do you keep it? Why do you like it?
-Who took the photo? When? Why?
-Tell more about who or what is in the photo.


"My father took this photo in the summer of 1975 when we were living in Bern, Switzerland.We lived in a house in the countryside. Our neighbour was a cat lady, therefore I think I was looking for the cats to play with them when my father took the photo. I was probably singing too, my mother told me that when I was a child I sang all the time. I really like this photograph because I look so different from now that it always surprises me the way I looked when I was a child. My mother has this photograph on the wall in her bedroom."

No comments: